It is used to treat digestive problems. It is a dietary supplement that accelerates the digestion process and helps in the treatment of indigestion, bloating, gas or any stomach discomfort. It acts as a natural pro-digestive enzyme that helps in the breakdown of food into simpler compounds, thereby aiding the digestion process. The bacteria in probiotics also help to strengthen the body’s immune system and ward off infections.
Probiotics help in the absorption and assimilation of vital nutrients in the body, which helps in the uptake of nutrients by the intestinal lining. They also aid in the production of certain compounds that alter the pH, thereby helping in the growth of beneficial bacteria. As probiotics increase the microbial load of good bacteria, proper digestion of food is also ensured.
This tablet usually does not cause any side effects when taken as recommended by your doctor. However, in case of an overdose of this medication, it can lead to stomach problems.
- Fungal Diastase
Key benefits/uses of Unienzyme Tablet:
- Acts as a natural pro-digestive enzyme which helps in the digestion of food
- Helps in the breakdown of carbohydrates and proteins into simpler compounds to ease the digestion process
- Helps in the absorption of nutrients from food, thereby preventing malabsorption
- Contains papain (an enzyme extracted from papaya) which helps breakdown the proteins in the stomach
- Contains charcoal that has an absorbing property helpful to bind unwanted substances and toxins in the stomach and flush them out of the body
Directions for use:
You can take one tablet of Unienzyme after meals or as directed by the physician. However, if your doctor prescribes more than one dose of this medicine per day, follow your doctor’s advice as it may be based on the severity of your condition.
Quick tips for Unienzyme Tablet:
- Talk to your doctor if you are taking any drugs, vitamin supplements, or herbal supplements beforehand as it helps to prevent any possible drug interactions.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this tablet, inform your doctor immediately.
- If you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breast-feeding, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medication.
- Ideally, it is advised to take a single dose of this medicine but if your doctor prescribes otherwise then do follow his/her advice.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
- It is best to take this supplement after meals as it helps to avoid any reaction caused due to stomach acid.
Side effects of Unienzyme Tablet:
This tablet usually does not cause any side effects when taken as recommended by your doctor. However, in case of an overdose of this medication, it can lead to stomach problems. Some other common side effects include:
- Abdominal pain
- Gastric distress
- Painful urination
- Black stools
Storage and safety information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
FAQs related to Unienzyme Tablet:
Q. What is Unienzyme used for?
Unienzyme tablet is a dietary supplement that promotes proper digestion by improving the digestion process in a balanced manner. It helps to treat indigestion, bloating, gas, or any stomach discomfort.
Q. Is Unienzyme a probiotic?
It is a dietary supplement rich in multi-digestive enzymes, probiotics-prebiotics, and immunobiotics. It promotes proper digestion by enhancing the digestion process and at the same time balancing the core elements. It is indicated in case of indigestion, bloating, gas, or any stomach discomfort.
Q. Is it good to take digestive enzymes?
Digestive enzymes are essential to improve your overall nutritional balance of the body for good health. These supplements not only aid in digestion but also help your body absorb nutrients from the foods you eat. These work best for people suffering from digestive disorders, nutritional deficiencies, and food intolerance.
Q. Should I take digestive enzymes with every meal?
Digestive enzymes supplements are normally taken with meals as it helps in the process of digestion and aids in the treatment of indigestion and bloating. However, in some cases, it can also be taken in between meals or as directed by the doctor. So, consult your doctor to know the right time and right dose of this medication as per your condition.