It is used for the prevention and treatment of nutritional deficiencies and for boosting immunity. It is enriched with ingredients that improve blood circulation and oxygen saturation. The tablet helps in the treatment of anemia, grey hair, upset stomach, and infections.
It contains 11 vitamins (B-complex vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D3), 5 minerals (calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and manganese), and 4 trace elements (copper, zinc, molybdenum, and boron). It is a nutritional supplement that restores the level of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health.
B-complex vitamins are essential water-soluble vitamins which include Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), and Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). These vitamins help to break down food into energy, prevent anemia, fight mood swings, and strengthen the immune system.
It also helps to treat as well as prevent deficiency of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, B-complex, and iron. The presence of minerals and trace minerals in Supradyn Tablets is known to aid in the activation of the enzymes that are essential for cellular functions. It also helps to boost immunity and maintain overall health.
Take this tablet as advised by your doctor to attain maximum benefit. These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation.
- Vitamin A IP (as acetate):10,000 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate IP): 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin IP): 10 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide IP): 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate IP): 16.30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride IP): 3 mg
- Vitamin B 7 (Biotin USP): 0.25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin IP): 15 mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid IP): 150 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol IP): 1,000 IU
- Vitamin E (α-Tocopheryl Acetate IP): 25 mg
- Calcium (Tribasic Calcium Phosphate IP): 129 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide Light IP): 60 mg
- Iron (Dried Ferrous Sulphate IP): 32.04 mg
- Manganese (Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate BP): 2.03 mg
- Phosphorus (Total Phosphorus): 25.80 mg
3. Trace elements
- Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate BP): 3.39 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate IP): 2.20 mg
- Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate BP): 0.25 mg
- Boron (Sodium Borate BP): 0.88 mg
Key uses of Supradyn Tablet:
- Provides sufficient amounts of nutrients to the organs and tissues
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Provides a positive effect on health conditions such as anemia by improving blood circulation and oxygen saturation due to the presence of iron
- Increases the effectiveness in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy due to the presence of B-complex vitamins and minerals such as calcium and magnesium
- Helps fulfill requirements of essential vitamins and minerals during pregnancy, thereby lowering the risk of any complications
- Helps in the treatment of scurvy which occurs due to a severe lack of Vitamin C in the diet
- Strengthens the immune systems and also helps to fight immunodeficiency disorders
- Ensures speedy recovery from illnesses
- Protects the body against oxidative stress
- Boosts hair growth and helps prevent premature greying of hair due to the presence of Vitamin A, Vitamin B7, Vitamin C, iron, and zinc
Directions for use:
It is usually recommended to take one tablet a day, preferably after meals or as directed by the physician.
Quick tips for Supradyn Tablet:
- The dosage of Supradyn tablet is prescribed on the basis of clinical condition, age, and gender of an individual. So, if you are planning to give this to kids, please consult a pediatrician.
- There is no specific dosage of this tablet. However, it is usually taken once a day preferably with food.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
- Pregnant women, lactating women, and individuals with any pre-existing condition should consult a doctor before taking the medicine.
- If the symptoms fail to improve or if you are experiencing any unwanted side effects, then it is wise to consult your doctor at the earliest to avoid any complications.
Side-effects of Supradyn Tablet:
Supradyn tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation.
Storage and safety information:
- Use under medical supervision.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from the children.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Key benefits of Supradyn Tablet:
- Vitamin A promotes healthy bones, boosts immunity, prevents kidney stones, and helps to maintain healthy eyesight.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is known to improve hair growth as well as prevent hair loss in adults as well as kids.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) acts as a coenzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acid (DNA) and red blood cells. It also helps to supply oxygen around your body.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens our nervous system and is an important part of DNA synthesis and maturation
- Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in the development, growth, repair of body tissues, boosts the immune system, and fights infections.
- Vitamin D3 helps preserve bone health, prevents infection, and elevates mood and energy levels.
- Vitamin E plays a vital role in maintaining healthy vision, skin, and immune function due to its antioxidant property.
- Iron plays a key role in improving blood circulation and oxygen saturation in the body.
- Magnesium is known to aid muscle and nerve function, regulate blood pressure and help the immune system function properly.
- Calcium is required to maintain healthy bones and teeth and for the proper functioning of the muscles, nerves, and heart.
- Manganese helps activate many enzymes that aid protein and amino acid digestion and metabolism of cholesterol and carbohydrates.
- Phosphorus aids in the formation of bones and teeth and the maintenance and repair of cells and tissues.
FAQs related to Supradyn Tablet:
Q. What is Supradyn?
Supradyn Tablet contains 11 vitamins (B-complex vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D3), 5 minerals (calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and manganese), and 4 trace elements (copper, zinc, molybdenum, and boron). It is a nutritional supplement that restores the amount of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health.
Q. What is Supradyn tablet used for?
It is used for the prevention and treatment of nutritional deficiencies and for boosting immunity. It is enriched with ingredients that improve blood circulation and oxygen saturation. This tablet also helps in the treatment of anemia, grey hair, upset stomach, and infections. Moreover, it also provides adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals during an illness.
Q. Is it bad to take a multivitamin daily?
No, you can take multivitamins daily. It acts as a nutritional supplement that helps in maintaining the levels of all the nutrients in the body that may sometimes go missing from our daily dietary intake. However, make sure you take the dose as recommended by your doctor and not take it in excess.
Q. Is it better to take vitamins in the morning or at night?
Multivitamins can be taken at any time of the day (be it morning or at night). However, some evidence suggests that taking B-complex vitamins at night can stimulate the brain thereby affecting your sleep. So talk to your doctor in case of any queries.
Q. Is Supradyn safe?
These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. Avoid taking higher than the recommended dose as it may cause side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach upset, skin rashes, allergic reactions, excessive urination, muscle cramps, constipation, lethargy, and acne.