Lupihaler Inhaler is a device that is used in patients with respiratory diseases (breathing problems) such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Basically they need to inhale, hence the term inhalers, the medication via mouth into their lungs.
Uses: Asthma, COPD, and other Breathing Problems.
Procedure to operate:
- Remove the inhaler cap
- Shake the inhaler
- Hold the inhaler upright with your index finger on the top
- Hold the inhaler close to your mouth and breathe out completely
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth, breathe in deeply and firmly press on the canister simultaneously
- Inhale fully so that the dose goes deep into the lungs
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Breathe out and, if necessary, repeat the procedure
- Can be used in increased wheezing, cough, chest tightness or shortness of breath.
This product is non-returnable.