Contec CMS50D Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
is useful in checking pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, and physical care in sports. The product is small in size, light in weight (total weight is about 50g including batteries), and convenient to carry. Power consumption of the product is low and the two originally equipped AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 20 hours. The product will automatically shut down within five seconds if/when there is no signal. Uses:
It is designed to read blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Automatic power-off: shuts off in 5 seconds
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0% - 100%
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 bpm - 250 bpm
- Power Requirements: 2 ×1.5V AAA alkaline battery (or using the rechargeable battery instead), adaptable range: 2.6V~3.6V
- Power Consumption: Smaller than 30mA
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate
- Optical Sensor: Red light (wavelength is 660nm, 6.65mW) and Infrared (wavelength is 880nm, 6.75mW)
Directions For Use:
- Warranty: 18 Months for the main unit and 6 months for accessories
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
This product is non-returnable.