ChoiceMMed MD300C29 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
is used for measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. It is designed for sports enthusiasts, aviators, trainers, bikers, mountain climbers or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 on the go. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, and physical care in sports.Uses:
It is primarily used to determine the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate.
Product Specifications and Features:
- The device is small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple
- It aims to give accurate results
- Displays results in 10 seconds
- Works for ages 12 and above
- It accommodates a wide range of finger sizes
- Constructed with a high-quality medical-grade silicone finger chamber that is hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Includes 2X AAA Batteries
- Delivers up to 32 continuous hours of battery life
- Pulse rate/Heart rate: Yes
Directions For Use:
- Auto shut down: Automatically powers off after five seconds of inactivity
Use as directed on the manual.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
This product is non-returnable.