Bhumija Lifesciences Black Seed Oil Softgel
is derived from the seeds of the plant Nigella Sativa which are commonly known as black cumin. The oil contains powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties. It helps boost immune function and supplies the body with calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, dietary fibre, vitamins, and amino acids.
Manufacturing of Bhumija Lifesciences Softgel followed all the authority guidelines such as GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Food and Safety standards authority of India (FSSAI) License and ISO 9001-2015 certification.Key Ingredients:
Black seed Key Benefits:
- It is a rich source of calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, dietary fibre, vitamins, and amino acids
- Black Seed Oil is a rich source of antioxidants which neutralize the harmful free radicals inside the body
- It may support the regulation of blood sugar levels
Directions For Use:
- It is used to strengthen the immune system
Consume 1 softgel twice a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- The Statements mentioned on this product have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Product pictures are for illustrative purpose only and may vary from the original packing.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children