It is used to improve your blood circulation, boost your immunity, and help you sleep better. It is also used to treat depression by improving your mood. This unique combination of multivitamins and multimineral is used for prophylaxis against bacterial as well as viral infections. It is a nutritional supplement that restores the level of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health. It helps in fighting fatigue and improving your overall well being.
It contains 11 vitamins (B-complex vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D3), 6 minerals (calcium, magnesium, copper, potassium, zinc, and manganese). These vitamins and minerals act as natural antioxidants that are anti-inflammatory in nature. These compounds neutralize the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improve the response of the human body to infections.
Take this capsule as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as constipation, diarrhea, or stomach upset. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
Key ingredients:1. Vitamins
- Vitamin A (Retinol): 5000 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 45 mg
- D Panthenol: 0.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 2 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): 1000 mcg
- Vitamins B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 5 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 75 mg
- Vitamins D3 (Cholecalciferol): 400 IU
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 15 mg
- Calcium (Dibasic Calcium Phosphate): 70 mg
- Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate): 0.1 mg
- Magnesium (Light Magnesium Oxide): 0.15 mg
- Potassium (Potassium Iodide): 0.025 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate): 28.7 mg
- Manganese (Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate): 0.01 mg
Key uses of Becadexamin Soft Gelatin Capsule:
- Helps to improve blood circulation and oxygen saturation
- Provides a sufficient amount of nutrients to the organs and tissues
- Has a good influence on the working of the central nervous system
- Reduces the problems with sleep by ensuring your nutritional need is met
- Lowers your risk of depression by improving your mood and relieving stress
- Boosts your immunity due to the presence of all the essential minerals and vitamins needed for the proper functioning of the immune system
- Prevents deficiency of minerals and vitamins by fulfilling the stores of these essential nutrients in the body
Directions for use:
Take one Becadexamin multivitamin daily or as directed by the physician. It is desirable to take this in the morning so that you will feel energetic the entire day. This medicine is to be taken by mouth, preferably after food. Check the label for directions before taking it. Take it at a fixed time. Do not take it more often than directed.
Quick tips for Becadexamin Soft Gelatin Capsule:
- Talk to your doctor if you suffer from any chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease, liver problem, intestinal or stomach ulcers as it may lead to complications.
- If you are taking Thiazide diuretics, avoid using Becadexamin as it contains calcium and Vitamin D which may lead to hypercalcemia.
- If you are taking antibiotics, corticosteroids, or glycosides, avoid this medicine.
- If you are on oral contraceptives, better consult with your gynecologist before starting this medicine.
- Take the medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines (including other vitamin and/or mineral supplements) you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Side-effects of Becadexamin Soft Gelatin Capsule:
Becadexamin capsules are usually safe and are not known to cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. Overdose of this medicine can lead to several side-effects, some of which are:
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle weakness
Safety and storage information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
FAQs related to Becadexamin Soft Gelatin Capsule:
Q. How many Becadexamin capsules should I take in a day?
Ideally, it is advised to take one capsule of this medicine daily. However, it is always best to follow the doctor's instructions regarding the dosage of this medicine because taking more than the recommended dose can cause side effects.
Q. Is Becadexamin safe?
Yes, it is mostly safe when taken under the supervision of your doctor. Do talk to your doctor if you are taking any medications for other health problems or if you are on other nutritional supplements as it may cause overdose or side effects.
Q. How to take Becadexamin multivitamin?
Take this capsule as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals. But, it is desirable to take this in the morning so that you will feel energetic the entire day. Take it at a fixed time. Do not take it more often than directed.
Q. Can I take Becadexamin in pregnancy?
It is advised to consult your doctor first before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q. Can I take Becadexamin forever?
No, it is advised to consult the doctor before taking Becadexamin. The dose and duration of the medicine will depend on the severity of your condition and your response to the treatment. Follow the doctor's instructions regarding the duration of this multivitamin capsule to reap maximum benefits.
Q: Does Becadexamin contain Vitamin E?
Yes, it contains Vitamin E. It is also loaded with other vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, and D3. It also contains six different minerals such as calcium, copper, manganese, zinc, potassium, and magnesium.
Q: What precautions do I need to follow before starting with Becadexamin?
Inform your doctor if you are taking over-the-counter medicines, any supplements, or herbal preparations as they may interact with this medicine and lead to complications. Also, if you suffer from any health problems such as diabetes, hypertension, or any bacterial infections, let your doctor know about it.