Aminofit Soflets contain Protein Hydrolysate (330mg) (contributing 45mg of nitrogen), Light Magnesium Oxide (30mg), Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate (1mg), Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate (4.6mg), and Selenium 75mcg (as Selenium Dioxide Monohydrate) as ingredients.
Amino Acid profile in Protein Hydrolysate: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, & Tryptophan.
- Aminofit Soflet is a high protein formula derived from a vegetarian source, includes 18 amino acids (with all essential amino acids)
Key benefits/uses of Aminofit Soflets:
- Amino Acids are important for absorption of vitamins and minerals & are building blocks of the body thus help in proper growth and development
- Amino Acids are converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide (responsible for regulating blood-vessel flexibility), increased flexibility is good for the cardiovascular system
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take Aminofit Soflets as directed by the physician
- Nutritional deficiency
- Store in dry place at a temperature below 25 Degree Celsius
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of children
This product is non-returnable.