Wheezal WL54 Gout Drop is used for the treatment of Gout and its related issues such as swelling, pain and deformity of joints and helps reduce uric acid. Gout is a form of arthritis caused by accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints. Symptoms include swelling of the joints, inflammation, urinary complaints and renal stones.
• Epigea Rip
• Franciscea Uniflora
• Fraxinus Excelsior
• Primarily used for the treatment of Gout and its related issues
• Reduces swelling in joints, pains in the joints and treats urinary complications with uric acid and renal stones
• Beneficial remedy to diminish excess amounts of uric acid
• Soothes pain associated with chronic and acute gout
• Helps in dissolution of kidney stones
• Its homeopathic composition makes it safe to use and doesn’t cause any side effects
Take 10-15 drops of Wheezal WL54 Gout Drop in little water four times a day before meals or as directed by the physician.
•Read the label carefully before use
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat