Viofer-XT Tablet contains Ferrous Ascorbate, L-Methyl Folate, Vitamin B6, Zinc monomethionine and Adenosylcobalamine as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Viofer-XT Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Ferrous ascorbate: Form of iron, used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron for anemia or during pregnancy
- L-Methyl Folate: Used to treat or prevent low folate levels and anemia
- Vitamin B6: Used for treating heart disease, high cholesterol, and for decreasing blood levels of homocysteine, which is a chemical linked to heart disease
- Zinc monomethionine : Helps the body to produce hormone properly, improves immunity and facilitates digestion.
- Adenosylcobalamine: Plays important role in mitochondria, methylation tolerance, myelin formation, cancer risk reduction, and neurological health
Directions for use/Dosage:
- One capsule daily after meals or as directed by the physician
- Nutritional deficiency
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children