VITALIA SYRUP consists of Copper (Copper Sulfate), L-Glutamic Acid, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate. L-Glutamic Acid - A peptide that is a homopolymer of glutamic acid
In addition to being one of the building blocks in protein synthesis, it is the most widespread neurotransmitter in brain function, as an excitatory neurotransmitter and as a precursor for the synthesis of GABA in GABAergic neurons.
· Considered to be nature's "Brain food" by improving mental capacities
· Helps speed the healing of ulcers; gives a "lift" from fatigue; helps control alcoholism and the craving for sugar.
· Used in Anemia due to B12-deficiency conditions
· Used in the complex therapy for iron and posthemorrhagic anemia
· Used in treating aplastic anemia caused by toxic substances and drugs
· Used in treating liver disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis); neuralgia, peripheral nerve injury; skin diseases (psoriasis, photodermatosis, herpetiformis dermatitis, neurodermatitis)
Use under medical supervision.