Umalgut Capsule contains Prebiotics and Probiotics as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Umalgut Capsule :
Role of active ingredients:
- Prebiotics: Nondigestible nutrients that are used as an energy source by certain good bacteria that live in the gut
- Prebiotics are known as fermentable fiber. Prebiotics give the probiotic bacteria a chance to exert their influence
- Prebiotics are nondigestible carbohydrates that act as food for probiotics. When probiotics and prebiotics are combined, they interact mutually and beneficial for individuals
- Probiotics: Bacteria that help keep the natural balance of microflora in the intestines.The normal human digestive tract contains various types of probiotic bacteria that reduce the growth of harmful bacteria. Probiotics are vital for the health of the intestine. They are particularly used for treating diarrhea, constipation, bloating, etc.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Take Umalgut Capsule as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children