Transpacer V Device:
- It is a device used for inhaling metered dose drugs and it is a non-static small volume chamber which holds the medicine so that you have enough to inhale it comfortably.
- Transpacer V device permits the airways to open making it easier to breathe and removing symptoms of problems like asthma, such as wheezing, cough, tightness in the chest, and shortness of breath.It also reduces the amount of drug that is deposited in the mouth and throat, that can lead to infection and irritation in the oral cavity.
- A device used to hold and deliver asthma medication and used for only MDI drug therapy.
Salient features of Transpacer V Device:
- Static-free device
- Enhances the effectiveness of MDI therapy.
- Easy to use and allows you to obtain full benefits of the medicine
- It has 4 parts:1) Mouthpiece,2) Chamber,3) Metered dose drug holder,4) Detachable Silicon valve
How to use:
- Remove the mouthpiece cap from the inhaler
- Shake the inhaler well and insert it at the back end of the Transpacer V device
- Press the canister and release the dose into the inhaler spacer
- Remove the cap from Transpacer V device
- Release your breath and close your lips around the mouthpiece to create a good seal
- Breath in deeply and slowly through your mouth
- Remove the inhaler spacer from your mouth and hold the breath for 30 seconds or as long as comfortable
- Repeat the process for the second dose
- Rinse the mouth properly after the use
- Read the label/instruction leaflet carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
This product is non-returnable.