The Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 Lotion contains Octinoxate, oxybenzone, avobenzone, Octocrylene and Zinc oxide as active ingredients
- Sun Protect 26 lotion is a photostable sunscreen and has water resistant formula
- Non Comedogenic
Key benefits/uses of Sun Protect Premia SPF 26 Lotion
- Sun Protect Premia 26 lotion protects skin from harmful UVA and deeply penetrating UVB rays
- Provides 26 times more protection than normal sunscreens
- Active ingredient Octinoxate absorbs or reflects sun’s Ultraviolet radiations, thus preventing it from reaching to the deeper layers of skin.
- Oxybenzone absorbs ultraviolet light
- Avobenzone protects skin from UVA rays, the rays that cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 provides protection even after 40 minutes of continuous water activity
- Protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet (UVA, UVB) radiations that cause premature aging, skin burns, pigmentation, and increased risk of skin cancer.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Press the nozzle to pump out adequate amount of lotion.
- Apply The Sun Protect Premia Spf 26 on face and neck, 30 minutes prior to the sun exposure
- Reapply after swimming, sweating etc
- Adults and children above 6 months of age
- For routine skin care, sensitive skin, sun burns, rashes and acne
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Wash your face and apply only with clean hands.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children