Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling or common daily use.
Cup is made of high-quality silicone that is widely applied in medical care products and it is worn internally, like a tampon during the menstrual period.
Cup does not absorb anything and therefore does not dry out or disrupt the natural pH of Vagina.
Salient features of Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women:
- Comfort: Cup can be safely used at night & can be used for anywhere between 10 to 12 hours without any odour.
- Capacity: Cup retains minimum 5- 15-28ml of menstrual blood.
- Efficacy: Can be used up to 12 hours.
- Safety: No rashes and Eco-friendly.
Direction for use:
- Wash: Wash hands and cup with warm water.
- Fold & Hold: Press the sides of the cup together, then fold it in half again. Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb & forefinger.
- Insert: Gently separate the labia with freehand & insert the curved edge of the folded cup into the vaginal opening.
- Remove: Use clean hands to gently pull on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal & continue to pull down to remove.
- Empty the contents, in the toilet, wash and clean the cup using warm water & re-insert for use or store safely until next cycle.
- Disinfect/sterilize the cup properly before use.
- Women with no sexual experience are not recommended to use the cup.
- Depending on the flow empty the cup 2-5 times daily.
- The menstrual cup is not a contraceptive.