Shelcal XT Tablet contains Calcium 1250mg and Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Mecobalamin 1500mcg, L-Methylfolate Calcium 1mg, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 20mg as active ingredients.
Calcium deficiency leads to weak bones as the body will start using Calcium from the bone.
Key benefits/uses of Shelcal XT Tablet:
- Calcium: Plays a vital role in the body as it is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong.
- Vitamin D: Helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Mecobalamin (active Form Of Vitamin B12) assists important enzymes involved in energy production form fats and proteins
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Osteoporosis, Calcium & Vitamin D3 deficiency
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision