Hypericum perforatum is the nerve healer.
Hypericum perforatum is useful in the treatment of emotional and nervous complaints.
It is useful in nerve injuries like of fingertips, toes and spinal cord, especially coccyx and when there are an intense headache and pain.
It is also used as a drug for monotherapy in mild to moderate depressions.
Also useful in hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and when patient complaining of nervousness.
Composition: Each tablet contains 250 mg of Hypericum perforatum.
Recommended Dosage- Adults: 1-2 tablets thrice daily.
Children: one tablet thrice daily.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn't be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. During pregnancy and while on breastfeeding, consult the homeopathic physician before use.
5. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
6. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.