RAVIBEX PLUS CAPSULE consists of Folic Acid (Vitamin B9). Folic acid is reduced in the body to tetrahydrofolate which is a coenzyme for various metabolic processes, including the synthesis of purine and pyrimidine nucleotides and, hence, in the synthesis of DNA. Deficiency of folic acid leads to megaloblastic anaemia. Folic acid is reduced in the body to tetrahydrofolate which is a coenzyme for various metabolic processes.
· Helpful in Folate-deficient
· Megaloblastic anaemia is cured by RAVIBEX PLUS CAPSULE
· Used for prophylaxis of megaloblastic anemia in pregnancy.
· Used in Prophylaxis of neural tube defect in pregnancy.
· Malabsorption syndromes are treated by RAVIBEX PLUS CAPSULE.
· Iron deficiency anemia,
· Iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
· Iron deficiency anaemia and nutritional anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation.
Use under medical supervision.