Radcal Chewable Tablets contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient. Vitamin D3 is important to have adequate levels of vitamin D, phosphorus and calcium for building strong bones, and also maintaining them.
Key benefits/uses of Radcal Chewable Tablets:
- Increases bone strength and decrease the porosity of bones
- Prevents rickets or osteomalacia
- Also used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal
- Prevents osteoporosis
Direction for use/Dosage:
- The tablet should be swallowed with water.
- Take tablet before or after meals.
- One tablet should be taken once a week or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose