Divya Saraswatarishta contains Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa), Abhaya (Terminalia chebula), Usheera (Vetiveria zizanioides), Shunti (Zingiber officinalis), Mishi (foeniculum vulgare), Makshika (Honey), Sita (sugar candy), Prakshepa (Woodfordia fruticosa), Renuka (Vitex), Negundo, Kana (Long pepper), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), Devapushpa (Syzigium aromaticum), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Kushta (Saussurea lappa), Vajigandha ( Withania somnifera ), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Amruta (Tinospora cordifolia), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Twak (Cinnamon) and Gold leaf as a combination of ingredients.
- The formulation is good for people of all ages, improves immunity, voice tone and strength.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Saraswatarishta:
- Anti-aging herbs tonic
- Good memory tonic
- Used in mental conditions, epilepsy, insanity
- Improves the quality of semen and sperms
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take Divya Saraswatarishta as directed by the physician
- Immunity, memory, general debility, brain relates issues
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children