Patanjlai Divya Avipattikar Churna contains Sounth, Kali Mirch, Pippal, Harad, Baheda, Amla, Nagarmotha, Vid Namak, VaiVidang, Laghu Ela, Tej Patra, Lavang, Nisoth and Mishri as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Divya Avipattikar Churna:
- Used to treat indigestion, acidity, hyperacidity, vomiting, lack of appetite, heartburn, abdominal ache, burning stomach, gastric ulcers, pain, nausea, burning in stomach etc.
- Acts as purgative, carminative and laxative
- Softens stool and prevents constipation
- Increases appetite & prevents acid secretion from stomach walls
- Helps in an easy and timely movement of food from the stomach to intestines
- Helps in regurgitation of food
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
Hyperacidity, Indigestion, Constipation, Loss of appetite
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children