Divya Amvatari Ras contains Shudha Parad, Shudha Gandhak, Triphala ,Chitrakmool, Shudha Guggul and Erand Tail as major ingredients.Amvatari Ras treats rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Amvatari Ras has anti-inflammatory action.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Amvatari Ras:
Role of active ingredients:
- ShudhaParad: Used for skin infection, vitiligo, and laxative, decreased urine output, microbial infection on living surface and other conditions
- Shudha Gandhak: Used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms: cancer, oral cancer, inflammation
- Triphala: Has astringent, rejuvenating, laxative and purgative properties. It is laxative in nature and used in the purgation therapy. It fights against heart diseases, increases diuretic activity, and metabolic activity.It reduces blood sugar and boosts immunity.
- Chitrakmool: Used for digestive, nervous and female reproductive system. It is used for indigestion, gas, hemorrhoids, dysmenorrheal, rheumatism, promotes sweating and small doses stimulate the central nervous system.
- Shudha Guggul: Used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol (atherosclerosis), skin diseases, and weight loss.
- Erand oil: Used in the treatment of inflammation and helps in weight loss.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Take 1-2 tablets twice a day after meals with water or milk or as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommeded dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children