Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna contains Swet Mushli (Asparagus adscendens) as active ingredients.
- Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna is known as the herbal Viagra.
- Rejuvenates the reproductive system, boosts the strength and stamina.
- Highly valued medicinal plant in India and considered as “white gold” or “Divya aushad” in Indian system of medicine.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna:
- Acts as an aphrodisiac and sexual stimulant.
- Reduces frequency of nocturnal emissions and revitalizes the body.
- Alleviates sexual disorders and also used for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
- Used for boosting up the immunity of the body.
- Helps in reducing fatigue and provides strength to the body.
General weakness, General debility, Loss of immunity, Male sexual disorders, Male impotency, Low sperm count, Low libido
Direction for use / Dosage:
One tablespoon a day with warm milk or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children