Patanjali Ayurveda Shishu Care Body Cleanser contains Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Haldi Extracts, Neem Extracts, Pudina Sat and Tankan Shuddha its ingredient.
- Patanjali Ayurveda's Shishu care body cleanser is a pH balanced gentle cleanser, especially for baby's delicate skin.
- Moisturizes baby's skin, leaving it soft and hydrated.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Shishu Care Body Cleanser:
Role of active ingredients:
- Almond Oil: Used for treating dry, flaky and irritated skin. It is beneficial for skin ailments like rashes, psoriasis and eczema.
- Coconut Oil: A natural antibacterial and antifungal.It acts as an excellent moisturizer
- Olive Oil: Helps to decrease acne by killing bacteria that causes the acne. It also moisturizes and hydrates your skin.
- Haldi Extracts: Reduce acne and scars.
- Neem Extracts: Promote soft and supple skin, helps in reducing old scars and promotes healing.
- Pudina Sat.: It soothes and calms itchy and infected skin. It has potent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Tankan Shuddha: Useful in treating skin infections.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As per the requirement
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of eye irritation wash thoroughly with water
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children