Patanjali Ayurveda Saundarya Coconut Nourishing Cream contains Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera), Jaitun Ka Tel (olea europaea), Ghritkumari Extract (aloe barbadensis), Kela Extract (Musa sapientum), Papita Extract (carica papaya), khira extract (Cucumis sativus), and Rivend Chini Extract (Rheum Emodi) as active ingredients.
Patanjali Saundarya Coconut Nourishing Cream is a rare blend of Coconut, Argan, and Olive Oil combined with fruit extracts which intensively nourishes and restores skin’s vitality throughout the day.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Saundarya Coconut Nourishing Cream:
- Helps retain the moisture content of the skin.
- Helps skin stay moisturized by preventing moisture loss through the skin’s pores.
- Prevents dryness, flakiness and gives the skin a healthy, smooth and even tone
- Helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin.
- Treats dry and irritated skin and protects skin from harmful bacterial infections.
Direction for use / Dosage:
Apply gently over the face, neck and body, twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use