Patanjali Ayurveda Protein Hair Conditioner contains Aloe vera Juice (Aloe barbadensis), Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus), Wheat germ oil (Triticum sativum), Bhringraj Extract (Eclipta alba), Glycerin, Vitamin E, Milk Protein, and Chickpea Extract as active ingredients.
- Patanjali Hair Conditioner Protein softens and adds shine to dry and damaged hair.
- It helps to restore hair vitality and moisture.
- The conditioner treats the damage caused by weather, environmental toxins and harsh chemical treatments that steal hair moisture, sap its nourishment, and leave it limp and lifeless.
- Also adds bounce and luster to the hair while protecting it from everyday elements.
- The formulation makes hair look glossy and strong.
Key benefits/Uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Hair Conditioner Protein:
- Aloe vera juice leaves hair smooth and shiny and promotes hair growth, reduces dandruff prevents itching on the scalp, and conditions hair.
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens hair. Also prevents hair loss and treats damaged hair.
- Wheat germ oil easily absorbed into the scalp and hair and promotes cell formation.
- Bhringraj extract helps to treat the problem oh hair loss.
- The formulation regenerates hair growth, makes hair shiny and soft, conditions dry and damaged hair.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Apply 2-5 gm on hair after the wash
- Massage gently and leave for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse with water
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children