Patanjali Ayurveda Nari Sudha Syrup contains Rakt chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus), Ashoka (Saraca asoca), Lodhara (Symplocos racemosa), Mochras (Salmalia Malabarica), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatawari (Asparagus racemosus), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Lal Supari (Areca catechu), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata), and Patrang (Caesalpinia sappan) as main active ingredient.
- An effective tonic for a female in general weakness, back ache, head ache, anorexia, anaemia and Irregular Menstruation and nutritional disorders.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Nari Sudha Syrup:
Role of active ingredients:
- Rakt Chandan: Used as an antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anthelmintic, anti-hyperglycaemic. Also used in the treatment of haemorrhage, and dysentery.
- Ashoka & Lodhara: Used mainly in bleeding gynaecological conditions.
- Mochras: Used for treating dysentery, diarrhoea, and menorrhagia.
- Dhataki Phool: Helps to cure diarrhoea, piles and dysentery because it is a powerful astringent.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Consume 1 to 2 tablespoonful in morning and evening before a meal or as directed by the physician.
Menstrual disorders and other gynaecological problems.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children