Patanjali Ayurveda Amla Hair Oil contains Sunflower Oil, Jaitoon (Olive Oil), Til (Sesame Oil), and Amla as active major ingredients.
- A herbal blend of strengthening and softening agents with power of Vitamin C.
- The formulation strengthens and revitalizes weak hair.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Amla Hair Oil:
- Patanjali Amla Hair Oil strengthens the roots to reduces hair fall caused due to breakage and brittle strands.
- Naturally conditions the frizzled locks.
- Diminishes hair fall, greying and prevents split ends.
- Revitalize, nourish and strengthen the dull and dry hair due to chemical cleansers.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Pour sufficient amount of Patanjali Amla Hair Oil onto palm and massage gently on hair and scalp with fingertips.
- Leave for about half an hour before washing.
- Use at least once a week to experience strong and manageable hair.
- Protect from direct heat, sunlight & moisture
- Store in cool, dry & dark place.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Properly wash your hands after use.