Patanjali Ayurveda Advance Dant Kanti Manjan contains Neem (Azadirachta indica), Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis), Bakul (Mimuso pselengi), Harar (Terminalia chebula), Vidang (Embeliaribes), Babool (Acacia arabica), Piloo (Salvadora persica), Tommar (Xanthoxylum alatum), Pudinasatv (Mentha spicata), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Haldi (Curcuma longa) etc. as major ingredients.
The formulation is a mixture of 26 powerful herbs and plants, which robustly defends the teeth and gums against germs and tooth decay.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Advance Dant Kanti Manjan:
- Whitens teeth and helps in reducing yellow spots from smoking.
- Fights germs, tooth decay and bad odour.
- Strengthens and tightens gums.
- Keeps mouth fresh for long.
- Also reduces sensitivity.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Apply Patanjali Advance Dant Kanti Manjan with a fingertip or soft-bristled toothbrush or as directed by the physician.
- Use after meals or at least twice a day (morning and before bedtime) till symptoms subside, or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
Dental & oral problems including Pyorrhoea, Gingivitis, Halitosis, Periodontal disease, Toothache, Bad breath, Spongy gums, and Gingival bleeding
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
- Children below 7 years need to use paste as advised by physician/dentist.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children