Orthoherb Tablet contains Ricinus communis, Adothoda vasica, Aegle marmelos, Strobilanthes ciliatus, Sida retusa, Azadirachta indica, Tragia involucrate, Abrus precatorus, Cyclea peltata, Piper nigrum, Cinnamomum cassia, Myristica fragrans, Syzygium aromaticum, Phyllanthus emblica, Rubia cordifolia, Vitex negundo, Boerhavia diffusa, Balsamodendron mukul, Plumbago zeylanica, Strychnos potatorum, Tribulus terrestris, Asparagus recemosus, Scoparia dulcis as active ingredients.
- A blend of 23 potent herbs which provides relief in various inflammatory joint and muscle problems
- 100% harmless, safe, and devoid of any abdominal discomfort
Key benefits/uses of Orthoherb Tablet:
- Reduces inflammation of the synovial membrane
- Possess anti-inflammatory and diuretic actions which reduce swelling
- Maintains the synovial fluid balance & rejuvenate the strength in weak joint
- Free from harmful steroids, metallic compounds, and chemicals
Direction for use/Dosage:
- The individual is advised to use the formulation for continuous 3 months.
- For children: One tablet of Orthoherb daily after meals or as directed by the physician. - For adults: Two tablets of Orthoherb twice a day after meals or as directed by the physician.
Inflammatory joint conditions, joint pain, cervical & lumbar spondylosis, and sciatica
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children