- Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas.
- Provides the tools needed to pack on the pounds and help to develop the physique as required.
- Comes with 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery support, this instantized powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up the goals.
Key ingredients of Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass:
Contains Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Sweet Dairy Whey) and Essential Vitamins and Minerals as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass:
- Carbohydrates support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of Glycogen Stores with no added sugar.
- Protein support muscle recovery.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz. of water. blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add few ice cubes.
- Between meals:- Drink a half to one serving to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet.
- Post-workout:- Begin drinking half to one serving 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery.
- Before bed:- Drink a half to one serving about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscles throughout the night.
- Consult the physician before using this product if the individual is taking any medications or is under a physician's care for a medical condition.
- Not for use by those under the age of 18 or women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing.
This product is non-returnable.