Olsac Capsule contains Prebiotics and Probiotics with Saccharomyces as active ingredients.
Key benefits and Uses of Olsac Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Prebiotics: Prebiotics are nondigestible carbohydrates that act as food for probiotics. These are non-digestible nutrients that are used as an energy source by certain good bacteria present in the gut
- Probiotics: Bacteria that help keep the natural balance of microflora in the intestines. Probiotics are vital for the health of the intestine. They are particularly used for treating Diarrhoea, Constipation, Bloating, etc
- Saccharomyces: Used as probiotics and gives protection against pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician.
- Store below 25°C
- Protect from direct light and moisture
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children