Nasowash Powder for Nasal Solution contains Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate and Xylitol as active ingredients.
- A non-medicated, sterile, preservative-free saline irrigation kit for nasal and sinus washing
- Nasowash Starter Kit contains 1 nasowash squeeze bottle and 200 ml sterile squeeze bottle used for nasal washing
- 10 nasowash sachets; each sachet consisting of 7.8 g of pre-mixed dry powder
Key benefits of Nasowash Powder :
- It effectively drawing out the mucus out of the sinuses by improving the ciliary activity and in turn, overall mucociliary clearance.
- Helps to relieve post nasal drip as well as sinus pressure.
- Xylitol makes the nasal membranes slippery, helping to guard against the pathogens inside the nasal cavity.
- Xylitol also helps to inhibit the bacteria frequently associated with sinus infections.
- Saline nasal irrigation with the Nasowash provides overall nasal hygiene.
Direction for usage of Nasowash Powder for Nasal Solution:
- Mix it with lukewarm water, each 7.8 g sachet will produce 200 ml of the saline wash for use.
- The solution is an alkaline buffered hypertonic saline solution with xylitol.
– Rhinosinusitis, Viral upper respiratory infections, Allergic rhinitis, Atrophic rhinitis, Fungal rhinosinusitis, Nasal congestion, Post-operative conditions
- Protect from direct heat, sunlight & moisture
- Store in cool, dry & dark place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children