Movicol Liquid contains Polyethylene glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Chloride as active ingredients.
- The flavored oral solution softens stools and relieves constipation. It also helps in a comfortable bowel movement.
- Free from sucrose, glucose, and lactose.
Key benefits/uses of Movicol Liquid Solution:
- Polyethylene Glycol cleanses stool from the Gastro-Intestinal Tract.
- Sodium Chloride is used to meet the sodium levels of the body.
- Potassium Chloride is an important mineral and is prescribed during Hypokalemia. It is required for the healthy organ functioning.
- Sodium Bicarbonate suppresses high acid levels in the stomach. It is used to treat heartburn and acidity.
- Treats constipation and helps in comfortable bowel movement.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Consume Movicol Liquid as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Must be diluted before use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children