Jointace 750mg Tablet contains Glucosamine 750mg as an active ingredient.
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring amino monosaccharide and a normal constituent of glycosaminoglycans in the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid.
Key benefits/uses of Jointace 750mg Tablet:
- Widely used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis which is also indicated to have disease-modifying benefits.
- Maintains suppleness and flexibility of joints in Osteoarthritis.
- Relieves inflammation and pain caused due to Osteoarthritis.
- Inhibit the progression of Osteoarthritis.
- Reduces the rate of collagen (joint tissue) degradation and symptoms of Osteoarthritis.
- Also useful for the support of proper joint mobility and comfort.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- The tablets should be swallowed with water.
- Take tablets with or without food.
- One tablet should be taken twice daily or two tablets to be taken once daily or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.- Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
- Do not take, if allergic (hypersensitive) to Glucosamine or to any of the other ingredients of tablets.
- In case the individual is taking or has recently taken any other medicine should inform the physician.
- Should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose