Jiva BalOjas Shalparni, Arloo Chhal, Gambhari Chhal, Pathal Chhal, Bala Mool (Gangeren Chaal), Prasan Parni, Beil Chhal, Mashparni, Pipal Badi, Gokhroo Bada, Kateli Chhoti, Kateli Badi, Kakarsinghi, Bhumi Amla, Munakka, Jivanti, Pushkar Mool, Harar Badi, Bahera Sabut, Giloy, Ridhi Vridhi, Jivak, Kachoor, Nagarmotha, Punarnava (Shathi Jad), Maida Maha Maida, Arni, Elaichi Badi, Adusa (Vasa), Nilophar,, Vidharikand, Ksheer Kakoli, Kakoli, Kaknasha, Banslochan, Elaichi, Small Dalchini, Tejpatra, Nagkesar, Honey Bulk, Chini/sugar, Amla, Pishti Bulk, Mishri and Tulsi as ingredients.
- Baal Ojas keeps the body healthy by improving immunity against the external and internal stimulus.
- The formulation helps to revitalize and rejuvenate the body by providing supplements and essential nutrients which replenishes dietary deficiencies.
Key benefits/uses of Jiva BalOjas:
- Helps to strengthen immunity
- Helps to rejuvenate and revitalizes the body and replenishes dietary deficiencies
- Prasanparni has anti-microbial and expectorant properties.
- Vibhitaaki and Kankthakari both are beneficial in preventing respiratory diseases and throat infections.
- Paalta acts as a cardiac tonic and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gangeren is effective in strengthening respiratory organs.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- For children aged 3 to 5 years: Can consume 1/2 teaspoon twice daily.
- For children aged 5 to 11 years: Can consume 1 heaped teaspoon, twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Weak immunity, Common respiratory infections, Cold & cough, Nasal allergy, Breathing problems, Chest congestion and General debility in children
- Contraindication- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients used in this formulation.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children