Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream contains Natural Zinc, Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, and Five-Leaved Chaste as active ingredients. The formulation is useful in treating skin problems caused due to diapers.
Key benefits/uses of Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream:
- Natural Zinc: Has antiseptic action and useful for rash healing.
- Almond Oil: Works as an excellent moisturizer and softens baby's skin.
- Aloe Vera: Beneficial in treating dermatitis, burns, wounds and other skin ailments. It also acts as an astringent and antibacterial agent which accelerate the healing of the skin.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree: Exhibit antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is useful in the treatment of sores and skin infections.
Direction for use:
Apply Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream on rashes and around the area where the diaper's edges rub against baby's skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
This product is non-returnable.