Glyaha HQ Lotion contains Glycolic acid and Hydroquinone as major active ingredients.
GlyahaHQL Lotion is a medicine that is used for the treatment of photodamaged skin, melasma, acne treatment, lightens light brown color patches on skin, inflammation and other conditions.
Key benefits/ uses of Glyaha HQ Lotion:
- Heals the ultraviolet light burns skin
- Produces anti-inflammatory effect
- Helps reduce the age spots
- Helps for skin lightening
Directions for use/Dosage:
- The lotion is to be used preferably at night, take a small quantity of Glyaha HQ Lotion on the palm
- To be applied once or twice daily after cleansing to the affected areas and spread in an outward motion
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct heat, sunlight, and moisture
- For external use only
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure after the application of lotion
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children