For effectively corrects anaemia by helping better absorption, production and maintenance of haemoglobin
• Improves absorption of iron
• Stimulates RBC production
• Helps in proper functioning of digestive system and is a good remedy for anaemia
• Takes care of associated symptoms like sunken face with livid spots
• Controls weakness, headache and lassitude due to anaemia
• Also useful in convalescence after debilitating disease
• Improves immune defence system.
Presentation: Bottle of 10g of globules.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician
Infants: 1 globule 3 times a day
Children: 3 globules 3 times a day (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals).
If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side-effects: No side effects of Anekind are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Anekind are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Anekind and other products are known.
Use under medical supervision.