Cognicare Syrup contains L- carnosine as the main ingredient.
- Helps to improves receptive language, auditory processing, socialization, and awareness of surroundings
- Cognicare Syrup is used for autistic children improvement.
Key benefits/uses Cognicare Syrup:
- L- Carnosine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in the body and taken as a supplement
- Highest concentrations of L- Carnosine are found in the heart, muscle, and brain tissues
- Also helps in fine motor planning and expressive language
- Improves frontal lobe functions and cognition and also Gilliam Autism Rating Scale (GARS)
- Enhances language, behavior and communication skills in children
- Autistic Disorder
Direction for Use /Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Keep in a cool, dry, and dark place away from sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children