Caviera Tablets contain Calcium Lysinate and Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient.
- Nutritional replacement therapy to increase lower calcium and Vitamin D3 levels in the body
Key benefits/uses of Caviera Tablets
- Dietary aid, to compensate the calcium and Vitamin D 3 deficiency.
- Vitamin D3 is required for forming and maintaining healthy bones. It also helps the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- Vitamin D with calcium is used to treat or prevent bone loss i.e. osteoporosis and Osteomalacia
- Calcium Lysinate is formed from the combination of Calcium and Lysine. It increases the intestinal absorption of calcium and eliminates its renal excretion. Calcium Lysinate plays a potential role in the management of osteoporosis.
- Used in the kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth.
- As directed by the physician
- Osteoporosis, and Osteomalacia
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children