Note:Availability of this product will assure once the Pharmacy partners is confirmed.
1. Do not share your credentials or otp with anyone on call,email or sms.
2. MedNear never asks you for your credentials or otp.
3. Always create a strong password and keep different passwords for different websites.
Avene Day Protector UV EX Spf 30 Cream contains Avene Thermal Spring Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Bht, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Lecithin, Peg-32, Peg-400, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 188, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, It has a UV filter system protecting the skin from the harsh effect of sun exposure. It is a hydrating comprehensive daily care that protects against UV radiation and everyday aggressions for all types of sensitive skin.
Key benefits/uses of Avene Day Protector UV EX Spf 30 Cream:
- Vitamin E precursor - Pre-tocopheryl is an anti-oxidant which helps to reinforce the cutaneous barrier and shield the skin from environmental.
- Avene Day Protector UV EX Spf 30 Cream spreads easily and penetrates the skin well to form an invisible protective film.
- It protects the skin from exterior aggressions and UV rays prevent skin aging and hyperpigmentation problems.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, with its soothing and anti-irritating properties, it calms the most sensitive skins.
- Maintains a good hydration level, strengthens the skin's natural defenses and allows makeup to remain intact.
- Avene Day Protector UV EX Spf 30 Cream is fragrance-free and alcohol-free.
ApplyAvene Day Protector UV EX Spf 30 Cream in a thick layer and gently massage into the face and skin before stepping out in Sunlight.
Sensitive skin, skin aging, and hyperpigmentation problems
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use