Avene Antirougeurs Jour Spf 20 contains Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil), Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octocrylene, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bht, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Caprylyl Glycol, Dextran Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, Polysorbate 60, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Water (Aqua), and Xanthan Gum as ingredients.
It reduces and prevents redness and also used for sensitive skin. It is Paraben free.
Key benefits/uses of Avene Antirougeurs Jour Spf 20:
- Redness-relief: Contains Ruscus extract enriched in saponins which improve micro-circulation
- Photoprotective effect: Provide protection against UV Rays (SPF 20)
- Anti-puffiness: Dextran Sulfate helps to 'de-puff' or decongest the skin
- Skin protection: Enriched with natural oils for skin’s ultimate comfort
- Soothing effect: Avène Thermal Spring Water acts as soothing, anti-irritating
- Dry sensitive skin prone to rednesses
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children