Argirich Granules contains Glycine, L-Arginine,L-Isoleucine , L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, and L-Valine as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Argirich Granules:
Role of active ingredients:
- Glycine: Builds the tissue that forms organs, joints, and muscles
- L-Arginine: Plays an important role in the treatment of cardiovascular disease due to it's antiatherogenic, anti-ischemic, antiplatelet, and antithrombotic properties
- L-Isoleucine: Used in the treatment of a variety of metabolic disorders.
- L-Leucine: Slows the degradation of muscle tissue by increasing the synthesis of muscle proteins
- L-Lysine: Helps to prevent and treat cold sores
- L-Phenylalanine: Treat depression, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Parkinson's disease, chronic pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, and a skin disease called vitiligo
- L-Valine: Required to soothe the nervous system and aid cognitive function
Direction for use/Dosage:
Dissolve the content of sachet in water (100ml), stir well and consume immediately or as directed by the physician.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding above 30 Degree-Celsius
- Protect from moisture and light
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children