3M Clinpro Tooth Creme is used against dental problems and available in a convenient 113g flip-top tube with 3 years of shelf life. This innovative formula is a one-step process requiring patients to simply brush with it twice daily in place of their conventional toothpaste. The product provides fluoride during brushing to help remineralize demineralized enamel and to aid in the prevention of tooth decay.
Key ingredients of 3M Clinpro Tooth Creme:
Contains fluoride ion (0.21% w/w (950 ppm )) and innovative calcium & phosphate ingredient.
Key benefits/uses of 3M Clinpro Tooth Creme:
- Strengthens teeth.
- Reverses white spots.
- Prevents cavities.
- Reduces root cavities.
- Gentle, effective cleaning.
- Replaces conventional toothpaste regimen.
- Lasts for 5-6 months for one patient.
- Place a pea-sized amount of Clinpro Tooth Creme on a soft-bristled toothbrush and brush teeth for at least two minutes.
- After brushing spit out without rinsing with water.
- Use twice daily or as directed by the dental professional.
Dental caries or cavities
- To be used only on the advice of a dental professional for children under 6 years of age.
- Should only be used under direct adult supervision.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.
Use under medical supervision.