Mrs. Laxmi is an Audiologist, Speech Therapist and Dysphagia Therapist in Ram Nagar, Visakhapatnam and has an experience of 8 years in these fields. Mrs. Laxmi practices at Visakha Speech and Hearing Centre in Ram Nagar, Visakhapatnam. She completed Master in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from Dr. Chandra Sekhar Institute of Speech and Hearing , Bangalore in 2004 and Mayo Functional Theraphy and KOST from Basel University , Switzerland. in 2011. She is a member of Indian Speech and Hearing Association. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Hearing test, Electrophysiology Hearing, Therapy for Swallowing problems., Training For School placement and Auditary training - Cochlear Implant etc. Her recent Presentation on Progress in CLEFT Therapy was Presented in BERND SPIESSL SYMPOSIUM 2016 was Appreciated and Invited for Austria Face to Face SYMPOSIUM. The Abstract Was : There are many adult cleft palate patients who are unfortunate to undergo early multidisciplinary team approach ,they were selected and treated with different techniques and reached certain goals for example" increasing the voice" which is helping them reduce the nasality of speech but how to make the progress sustain even when the volume is low ? Did we achieve the correct goal? Are we happy with the minor goals achieved? Shall we keep trying till we achieve normalcy? Progress is a painful process, it takes long time, patience and stress but high goals and achievements might bring a better speech beyond our expectations. Adults with minor fistula's needs more progressive and painful therapy. The goals has to be set to achieve the highest expectations and to reach that goal minor goals has to be achieved every day. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their mind cannot change anything” By George Bernard Shaw.
- Training For School placement
- Therapy for stuttering, Aphasia , ADHD, Autism,Mental Retardation,Cerebral Palsy.
- Special Education For Writing skills,Self helpskills(Clothing,bathing)
- Therapy for Swallowing problems.
- Audiological Education - PTA,Impedence,BERA,OAE, Special Tests(SRT<SDS<TDT)ASSR
- Hearing Aids Arailable- Trail and Sales. Widex.
- Auditary training - Cochlear Implant
- Voice Therapy
- Oral Motricity
- Therapy Oral Language
- Language Therapy
- Language stimulation
- Hearing Deficiency Assessment
- Electrophysiology Hearing
- MAYO Functional Therapy for Posture Correction and Hyper Activity Reduction.