Post Masters in Orthopedic Surgery (1989), and serving as a senior registrar in LNJP hospital for a few years, has been ever since engaged in Orthopaedic Pain Management Clinical practice. Firmly believes in Non-Surgical/Non-Interventional restoration of Orthopaedic health. Follows the doctrine; 'Postural Biomechanics' plays an all important part in the development of Musculo-Skeletal Pain syndromes and Posture correction has a very significant role in their management.
- Orthopaedic Pain Management
- Pain Management Counseling
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Osteo Arthritis // HeadAche // Sciatica
- Pain Management // Back pain // Neck Pain
- Cervical Pain // Lumbar Pain // Slipped Disc