Dr. Sanjay Cherian completed his undergraduation at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India, after which, he undertook surgical research and training at the St. Vincent’s Hospital, (University of New South Wales), Sydney, Australia. On returning to India, he undertook his higher surgical training. He is the youngest doctor to have completed his PhD in Cardiac Surgery from the Tamil Nadu State Medical University, India.
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Valve Repair & Replacement
- Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac Stem Cell Therapy
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement