Dr. Raghu Nagaraj is a senior consultant arthroscopy and sports medicine surgeon, Working in Hosmat Hospital since 2009. He specialises in arthroscopy and sports medicine. He has undergone extensive specialised training in arthroscopy and shoulder surgery in India and Germany He is performing all kinds of arthroscopy (key hole) surgeries of knee, shoulder, hip and Ankle joints. He is one of the few surgeons doing complex arthroscopy surgeries like multiligamentous injuries of knee, cartilage restoration procedures, shoulder arthroscopy surgeries( for recurrent dislocation, labral tears and rotator cuff problems ) ,hip arthroscopy surgeries for impingement and labral tears and ankle arthroscopy for impingement and cartilage injuries in large numbers.
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Fracture Treatment
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- ACL reconstruction of knee joint
- Multi ligament injury of knee joint
- Meniscus and cartilage surgery of knee joint.
- Recurrent dislocation of patella
- Treatment of recurrent dislocation of shoulder joint
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Labral and biceps tendon repair
- Arthroscopy for ligament and cartilage injuries
- Ankle joint and Hip joint
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
- Arthroplasty of knee joint and Hip joint.
- - SURGICAL AND CONSERVATIVE TREATMENT ( PHYSIOTHERAPY REHABILITATION) OF SPORTS INJURIES