Dr. R. Suneel Is A Practicing Hand Surgeon In Hyderabad With Special Interest In Hand Surgery, Wrist Surgery, Peripheral Nerve, And Brachial Plexus Surgery. After Pursuing M.S.Orthopedics, He Completed Post Doctoral Fellowship In Hand And Reconstructive Microsurgery At Paul Brand Center For Hand And Leprosy Reconstructive Surgery Inclusive Of Peripheral Nerve Surgery At The Prestigious Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Hand Injuries
- Wrist injuries & disorders
- Keinbocks disease
- Congenital deformities of hand-syndactyly, polydactyly, Radial club hand ...
- Scaphoid fractures & nonunion
- Tendon injuires
- Hand deformity correction-rheumatoid hand, Post burns contracture
- Dupuytrens contracture
- Nerve injuries & Nerve grafting
- Vascular injuries of upperlimb
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Small joint replacement of hand
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Hand transplantation